Friday, May 28, 2010

Another Loving Kindness Meditation

Another variant of a Loving Kindness Meditation that can be used when you want to practice Loving Kindness.
May I live in safety.
May I be happy.
May I be healthy.
May I live with ease.


May you live in safety,
May you be happy,
May you be healthy,
May you live with ease.


May all beings live in safety.
May all beings be happy.
May all beings be healthy.
May all beings live with ease.


May all beings everywhere live in safety.
May all beings everywhere be happy.
May all beings everywhere be healthy.
May all beings everywhere live with ease.

Source Adapted from: Rink. R. (2009). Buddhist Belief - Metta Meditation - Loving Kindness. Buddhist Belief Blog.

1 comment:

  1. It is such a comfort to wish others well as myself! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete